Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dee's Championship Football Game

Saturday was also Dee's 7th grade championship game. It was so awesome that he had such good support of his family there to watch him. Doug took a day off of work! And Brian drove about 800 miles round trip in one day to come and support Dee. We really appreciate the time and effort that you guys took to get there. Unfortunately the game did not go quite the way we planned and we ended up losing pretty bad. I think the final score was 29-6. The boys were pretty broken hearted. All we can do is learn from our mistakes and get them next year! Oh ya Dee is #25. The big guy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Meka said...

Hey Misti, I am glad you have a blog! I can't believe how grown up your kids are. Ashton looks just like you. I need your email so I can invite you to see our blog. Email me at meka_hilton@yahoo.com if you would like to see it ok. If Dee is ever playing any games in Vegas let us know!